Friday, 2 October 2026

Oops!... I'm Top of the Pops

 Oh baby baby, oops it's the 12th of May 2000 edition of Top of the Pops!


Oops!... I'm number one


12-5-2000:   Presenter:  Jamie Theakston

(5) BLOODHOUND GANG – The Bad Touch
Peaked at number 4.

(3) WATERGATE – Heart Of Asia
With what was a sample of Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence by Ryuichi Sakamoto, and it was at its peak.

(2) OXIDE & NEUTRINO – Bound 4 Da Reload (Casualty)
A second studio performance for last week's number one,

(15) MADE IN LONDON – Dirty Water
Performing their only top 40 hit and it was at its peak.

(6) SISQO – Thong Song
Another showing for the thong that had already peaked at number 3.

(8) TOPLOADER – Achilles Heel
Making their studio debut with their first of two top ten hits but this one got no higher.

(NEW) TOM JONES & MOUSSE T – Sex Bomb
Performing what will become his eighteenth of twenty top ten hits when it peaks at number 3.

(1) BRITNEY SPEARS – Oops!…I Did It Again  (and credits)
A second studio performance and number one for one week.


No comments:

Post a Comment