Friday, 7 August 2026

Thank God I Found Top of the Pops

 I was lost without you baby, my 10th of March 2000 edition of Top of the Pops!


Hey Joe


10-3-2000:   Presenter:  Jamie Theakston

(2) ALL SAINTS – Pure Shores
Last week's number one.

(5) VENGABOYS – Sha La La La
In the studio but got no higher.

(10) MARIAH CAREY feat. JOE – Thank God I Found You
Here tonight but got no higher.

(8) PUFF DADDY + R. KELLY – Satisfy You
At its peak but of course edited out.

(7) HONEYZ – Won’t Take It Lying Down
With their fifth and final top ten hit and it was at its peak.

(11) KELIS – Caught Out There
Making her studio debut but the song had already peaked at number 4.

(3) N-SYNC – Bye Bye Bye
Here tonight but could get no higher.

(1) MADONNA – American Pie  (video)  (and credits)
One week at number one for this Don McLean cover.


2 comments:

  1. Here is a link to the unedited show
    https://we.tl/t-feLCXUbK7v3zTais

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thats brilliant! Many thanks again Darrelljp! Keeps my ocd at bay having an uncut version!

      Delete