Friday, 31 July 2026

Top of the Pops Shores

 I'm moving, I'm coming, can you hear what I hear, it's the 25th of February 2000 edition of Top of the Pops!


Beach girls


25-2-2000:   Presenter:  Gail Porter

(5) SHANIA TWAIN – Don’t Be Stupid (You Know I Love You)
At its peak.

(18) JAY-Z – Anything
In the studio with this Oliver Twist number but go no higher.

(10) REBECCA WHEATLEY – Stay With Me (Baby)
The Casualty actress is here with her only solo hit and it was at its peak.

(11) EELS – Mr. E’s Beautiful Blues
Here tonight with their fifth of six top 40 hits but it got no higher.

(15) CRW – I Feel Love
With their only top 40 hit and it got no higher.

(7) AQUA – Cartoon Heroes
Performing their fifth of six top ten hits but this one got no higher.

(3) CHRISTINA AGUILERA – What A Girl Wants
In the studio tonight but could get no higher.

(1) ALL SAINTS – Pure Shores  (and credits)
First of two weeks at number one.


No comments:

Post a Comment