I need a miracle, I need a 21st of April 2000 edition of Top of the Pops!
Promised you a miracle
21-4-2000: Presenter: Jayne Middlemiss
(2) CRAIG DAVID – Fill Me In
Getting the show underway with an acoustic version of last week's number one. I wonder if a young Ed Sheeran was watching...
(3) SISQO – Thong Song
Performing his first of three top ten hits, and it was also his biggest, but it could get no higher.
(8) SASH! – Just Around The Hill
In the studio tonight but got no higher.
(NEW) OASIS – Who Feels Love?
Performing the second single from their number one album, Standing On the Shoulder of Giants, and it will peak at number 4.
(7) JESSICA SIMPSON – I Wanna Love You Forever
Making her studio debut with her first of three top ten hits and it was at its peak.
(20) BLACK BOX RECORDER – The Facts Of Life
Here with their only top 40 hit and it got no higher.
(13) POINT BREAK – Freakytime
Performing their third of five top 40 hits but it got no higher.
(1) FRAGMA – Toca’s Miracle (and credits)
Here tonight with their only number one and it spent two weeks at the top.

TOTP2's https://fromsmash.com/TOTP-10th-and-19th-April-2000
ReplyDeleteAs ever cheers Rob!
DeleteI see we now have to login to post replies, after we had the anonymous prat posting obscenities.
Thanks Rob!!!
DeleteThanks Rob!!!
DeleteThanks!
DeleteYes, sorry Lurker. All posts being moderated at the moment.
DeleteNice one!
ReplyDeleteCheers Rob
ReplyDeleteThanks Rob!!!
ReplyDeleteCheers!
ReplyDelete